IR blog: Q3 recap
Kesko will publish its Q3 interim report on Friday, 29 October 2021, at around 9.00 am Finnish time. There is a Finnish-language webcast at 11.00 am the same day, and an English audiocast/teleconference at 12.30 noon (see details here).
Below is recap of Kesko's key events and news in Q3/2021.
Group and shares
* Composition of Kesko's Shareholders' Nomination Committee (release 13 Sept.)
* Latest change in the holding of Kesko Corporation's treasury shares (release 17 Sept.)
* Disclosure in compliance with Chapter 9, Section 10 of the Finnish Securities Markets Act, Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company (release 9 Sept.)
* Kesko’s sales grew in July (release)
* Kesko’s sales grew in August (release)
Sales figures for September will be released in mid-October.
* Roadshow, SEB Nordic Large Caps, 26 Aug. (presentation)
* Is there further potential for growth in Kesko’s grocery trade going forward?
With President of the grocery trade division Ari Akseli
* We have great potential to continue profitable growth
President of building and technical trade division Jorma Rauhala
* Electrification of cars will affect the whole car trade business
With President of the car trade division Matti Virtanen
* Tailored store-specific business ideas
With Ari Akseli and Chief Digital Officer Anni Ronkainen
Grocery trade news
* Kesko invests heavily in developing click&collect services to enable further growth in online grocery (blog)
Building and technical trade news
* Kesko to acquire Byggarnas Partner, a company serving professional builders in Sweden, thus further strengthening its position in Swedish building and home improvement trade (release 23 July)
* Kesko meets the objective of its Cocoa Policy - all cocoa and chocolate in Kesko's own brand Pirkka and K-Menu products now 100% of sustainable origin (release)
* K Group ready for the implementation of the Single Use Plastic (SUP) directive (release)