Parts Specialist Porsche Center Turku
Suomi: Varsinais-Suomi, Turku,TOIMIHENKILÖ
/ Julkaistu 14.2.2020
Haku päättyy 15.3.2020
Porsche Center Turku is looking for an individual with good teamwork skills to join our highly efficient, energetic and growing team in Turku. You are proactive and independent but still a real team player able to work independently with precision and systematic attention to details.
What we expect from you:
- Openness and willingness to learn and develop
- A result driven mind-set and efficient working culture
- Knowhow to work with MS-Office tools and capability to work with manufacturers’ IT-systems
- Satisfying Finnish and very good English language skills
- A valid driver’s license
- Previous work experience from automotive parts retail sales
Furthermore, previous experience of using AutoMaster ERP-system and experience from automotive dealer retail responsibilities, or similar experience from other industries as well as own interest towards sport cars are considered as an asset.
The Car trade is undergoing a major transformation and thus offers an interesting working environment, as well as opportunities for personal development.
What we offer you:
- Top of the line tools and methods to work efficiently and develop own competence
- A responsible role with a variety of tasks
- An opportunity to develop own skills further and progress to new positions within the K Group
- K Group personnel benefits
- Fun and aspiring colleagues together in a passionately driven team of Sports Car professionals
We offer you interesting challenges and new perspectives every day. At K Group we take care of each other, our customers, the society and the environment.
For more information, contact Arto Koljonen via email: email@example.com.
Please send your application at the latest by 15.3.2020 using the link.
We are interviewing candidates already during the recruitment process, so be quick and send us your application!
Applicants are required to take a drug test before an employment relationship can be established.
Porsche Finland (Oy AutoCarrera Ab) has since 1998 been the official importer, marketer and dealer of new Porsche cars in Finland. All Porsche Centers offer complete services ranging from new and used vehicle sales and service, to equipment and Porsche Driver’s Selection product sales. Currently our three Porsche Centers in Finland employ over 50 enthusiastic automotive experts. Spring 2020 will mark the opening of our fourth dealership – Porsche Center Espoo.
The number of Porsche registrations in Finland has more than doubled since 1998, which tells its own story about the attractiveness of our brand. Oy AutoCarrera Ab has been a part of the K Group since 2016.