1. Register keeper: Kesko Corporation, Corporate HR, Satamakatu 3, Helsinki, 00016 Kesko, Finland
2. Person responsible for register issues: Mikko Myyryläinen, HRD Manager Postal address: Kesko Corporation, Corporate HR, Satamakatu 3, 00016 Kesko, Finland Tel: +358 1053 22872 Fax: +358 1053 23479
3. Name of register: Kesko/recruitment
4. Purpose of processing personal data (use of register): The purpose of the register is to maintain a file of Kesko Group's job applicants, for the use of recruiters and recruiting superiors. Applications can be for particular jobs or they can be open applications. Data contained in an open application will be kept in the register for 6 months.
5. Data content of the register: Job application forms contain the following information: Kind of work applied for, personal data: name, year of birth, address, telephone and other contact information, education and job experience, language skills.
6. Regular sources of information: Information is given by applicants.
7. Regular conveyance of data and transfer of data outside the EU or European Economic Area: Data will not be given outside the Kesko Group. Kesko operates outside the EU for example in Russia, so applications can also be given to superiors recruiting in these countries to implement the registered assignment.
8. Principles of register protection: Manual material: printed only when necessary. Paper printouts will be destroyed immediately after processing.
Data saved electronically: the right to use the register requires a user identifier and a personal password given to recruiters and recruiting superiors only. Users of the application have been trained in the use of the register.
Technical equipment is protected carefully.
9. Right to check the data: The applicant has the right to check the data entered in the register concerning him or her, the right to require the correction of inaccurate information and also to otherwise resort to his or her rights guaranteed by the Personal Data Act. Requests for checking must be made in writing to the person responsible for register issues (see point 2) and signed.